Physicist Bloggers around the World
I'm not the only one! As a part of the "World Year of Physics" (2005 , in honor of Einstein's death), physicists from around the world have been asked to blog about their daily lives to prove that yes, we are human. So check it out (http://interactions.org/quantumdiaries/)! I read Caolionn's pretty regularly, she usually has something interesting to say.
Now you are probably saying to yourself, "Physicist? I bet she can't even spell Physicist--i haven't read anything about physics in this blog!". Don't worry, in between drinking too much wine and eating too much chocolate i have managed to spend a bit of time at the grindstone. Some nerd entries will be on their way soon. . . .
Now you are probably saying to yourself, "Physicist? I bet she can't even spell Physicist--i haven't read anything about physics in this blog!". Don't worry, in between drinking too much wine and eating too much chocolate i have managed to spend a bit of time at the grindstone. Some nerd entries will be on their way soon. . . .

<< Home